Friday, July 17, 2009

hello hello

OMCOW. My blog has been dead for 2 weeks? ever since the stupid woman's post -.-''
Welll, nothing much has been going on except the fact that we had just finish our 3rd monthly test and no, I did not touch a single book because I find it stupid to have so many test. Come on school, stop wasting paper, time and my pen inks for god's sake! Have you seen the weather these days?
The haze is horrible and I am practically breathing smoke *coughscoughs*
Forgot H1N1, start saving our earth before we also die. Dumb governments and humans. COW YOU HUMANS.

I seriously don't know what to update. No, I don't feel like talking about korean boybands because I've decided to stop promoting them. Some people find it offensive for me to blog about things that I love. So, yeah I'm gonna stop for a while. Hmmm, might as well go on hiatus for a while. No mood to blog. Some jackasss shit spoiled my whole week. I cannot accept that piece of shit no matter what you guys say. I don't like the fact that the piece of shit is using the WORDS I'VE ONCE USED ON OTHER PPL. How hypocritical can one get man? Seriously, don't come telling me that I should be happy and all because I can't. No like I want to right? I just cannot accept it la. I've seen alot of that piece of shit and I feel she's a disgrace to human race. Owh yeah. sue me for being a bitch. Whatever okay, I don't care! I never asked you to like me also. You can hate me for all I care because I'm done trying being as good as I can be. I good, no one appreciate. So why bother? Might as well play a bitch. No one cares about me also.

Here's a random thing to do. Try singing the song Uncle Fucker infront of a policeman and see how he reacts. Hahaha! That day I was walking to 7Eleven and I was singing the song. The policeman gave me a wtcow look. No, I continued singing and walk back to my shop. HAHAH. His face, damn funny can? Maybe he was shocked because I was wearing my prefect's uniform. What? I just came back from school and I need to check on EPOP or YG okayy! In case no one knows the song Uncle Fucker, let me type out the lyrics. I am in a need to curse right now.

Here it goes. HOHO~

Shut your fucking face uncle fucker,
you're a cock sucking, ass licking uncle fucker,
you're an uncle fucker it's so true,
nobody fucks uncle unlike you,
shut your fucking face uncle fucker,
you're the one that fucks your uncle! uncle fucker,
you don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn,
you just fuck your uncle all day long!
HAHAHAH~ *fart sound*
Shut your fucking face uncle fucker (uncle fucker)
you're a cock sucking, ass licking uncle fucker,
you're an uncle fucker it's so true,
you just fuck your uncle all day long!
that's U-N-C-L-E FUCK YOU, UNCLE FUCKER~
suck my balls! ^^

Hahaha, indeed that is a cute song. Don't misunderstand okayyy. I only sing that song when I am in need of cursing and I seriously apologise if I've offended anybody in this post.

Well, I'm going on hiatus now. Annyeong~ ^^

p/s : SAVE EARTH :)