Sunday, July 19, 2009

i know i know. shuddup.

I know I'm supposed to be on hiatus. But I forgot to do something important kayy!
It was Taemin's birthday yesterday and I didn't make his birthday post! I'm so sorry Taeminie!
This noona is getting old T_T

Well, Taemin is younger than me. He looks like Heechul. And he is cute! :)
Born almost 10 years and 8 days after Heechul was borned. (btw, I didn't do a Heechul birthday post because I don't really fancy Heechul. Sorry Heechul fans! But hey, I like SiHanChul ^^)
It means, Taemin's birthday is on the 18th July 1993 :)
He is a great dancer & the cutest magnae ever! How can you not adore him?
Lee Taemin, Happy Belated Birthday! *claps*

And to prove that Taemin and Heechul look-a-like, tada~ Don't be amazed :)

HOHO. 10 Years Apart and we have a pair twin brothers.

Our magnae is growing into a hot teenager isn't he?
Hahaha, incase you people don't know, yesh. I like him after Onew can? Onew & Taemin FTW :)
Leader & Magnae makes a perfect couple. Don't you think so? OnTae yo!
Though I like OnKey & JongNew. Okayy, nvm. Back to the original topic.

Taeminie~ Work harder and gain more Noona fans alright? But don't get Afiqah mad :)
Happy Belated Birthday and well, show SHINee Worlds more love aight?

p/s : OMCOW, Onew & JiYoon in Juliette. Hoho~
pp/s: Chee Han, you the man la! :)
ppp/s: ACS's Gerkorama was alright & the fact that Bunkface appeared isn't such a big deal la. No, I don't like Bunkface. SUE ME.
pppp/s: Save earth.

PPPPPPPPPPP/S : I AM SO GETTING TSC DVD & SUPER SHOW 2 DVD! Lucky japanese and korean fans! T_T