Tuesday, August 18, 2009

don't trust her, don't trust me

First and foremost, I would like to wish Paulexie
A SUPER DUPER UBER SEXY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :DD


OMMARSHMALLOW! SO CUTEEEEE :DDDD I SO F*CKING WANT THE DVD NAOOOO!


PUHAHAHAAHAHAH! Omg, Jae's laughter in the beginning is the bomb la! &&&& chun&yunho in the old car. RFLMAO. I am now seriously desperate for the DVD.



RFLMAO. This is another crack-up video man! The boy in yellow pants is good :DD


Sighs, I shouldn't have watch this video kay. So sad!


Skip the first part if you want. It's Minho's "love messgae" to Donghae. Awww, I seriously have to adore this couple but I forbit this couple because it it putting my EunHae couple in trouble. Since Hae cheated with Minho, Hyuk should cheat with Onew & then my dream will come true! HOHO :DDD HyukNew couple. I'm okay with it ;DD

yeah, practically crapped this whole post but I needed to make my blog alive.

p/s : OWH THE NAIL POLISH IS LOVEEE :DDD THANK YOU POCHI :)
pp/s : School for 4 more days & I am done.
ppp/s : Save earth!