Friday, August 21, 2009

& our day has finally arrived

Finally I have time to post about our day.

First of all, Happy Birthday to our beloved Kim Kibum from Super Junior!
p/s : Chuen, sorry I can't do a proper bday post for him.

Now, back to our original topic.
We had our Merdeka Celebration on the 21st August 2009.
It is our day where we get to dress up & chamwhore!
Awesome day but suffer with consequences.
My feet hurt like hell!

I shan't talk much & let the pictures do the talking :D

Let us start by the DongBang wifes.

Photobucket

Yesh, as followed in order :D I miss spazzing!

Photobucket

Group photo! :DD

Photobucket

I like this shot :DD kudos to the person holding the camera.

Photobucket

Rawr~ We are from 5 Harmoni. Mess with us & you are done for!

Photobucket

This is with Foong Chuen :D Birthday girl (Kibum's girl)

Photobucket

Juvee & Honey :)

Photobucket

My daughter :)

Photobucket

This is the JaeHo couple along with YooSu behind ^^ pp/s : Honey, I am still waiting for the JaeChun picture from Daveena.

Photobucket

My Sugar :)

Photobucket

My Sayang & Woman(sesated gadis Melayu nak jadi gadis India) :D

Photobucket

They shoved me to the back because I wasn't wearing Saree -.-;;

Photobucket

This one, sesat agama one.

Photobucket

Purple-fied Yien Wee & Vin Teng.

Photobucket

Amy & Beau Pink

Photobucket

Shirlynn & Charlotte

Photobucket

The Jasmine-s ^^

Photobucket

Sesated Jia Yee along with our Ex-Head Prefect along with her Treasurer & Vice.Treasurer, Tharshiini & Usha.

Photobucket

I like this shot! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Candid #1

Photobucket

Candid #2

Photobucket

Candid #3

Photobucket

Miss Vimala

Photobucket

The Jiang Yees.

Photobucket

Semangat Merdeka! *shoutsmerdeka*

Photobucket

Sammy Wammy Yunnie Bunnie ♥

Photobucket

RAWR ♥

Okay. I still need some photos from Daveena. There got many many more pictures & also from Jia Yee. I shall have a part 2 for this :DD

Till then, buhbyee!

Yeah, I know my layout is a little messed up now thanks to the size of the pictures. Whatever la.

ppp/s : Save earth!

pppp/s : all the form 5s, good luck studying for trials next week!