This is his second birthday post on my blog.
Owh yesh, how I loved Yesung when I first saw him on MAA is just undescribeable.
Haha, I told you I wasn't originally an Eunhyuk fan didn't I?
Anyway, back to the post.
Kim Jongwoon, given the stage name "Yesung" turns 25 on the 24th of August 2009.
Well, I wouldn't say he's every girl's dream guy because he is indeed a dork. No, seriously he's the dorkiest person in the world! And also the weirdest. Who in the world buys a 350000 won pet turtle & rares it? Haha, that's Yesungie for you.
Happy Belated Birthday Yesungie!
May you gain more fans (he doesn't have many fans due to his dorky-ness) & well, be less weird :DDD
Told you he's a dork. But a very adorable dork that manage to be 2nd in my heart :D
He's pretty isn't he?
Sighs, I want back this blonde&black hair!
Rawr~ *
GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY~ Jaebeomie :DD
Pretty right? 8D