You guys know the programme HI-5 right?
Yeshhh, I ♥ THAT SHOW BECAUSE THEY HAVE NICE SONGS.
Childish, immature, blablabla, call me whatever you want. I don't really mind because that's how I enjoy my childhood :D
Believe it or not, I like kids shows. Except Dora the Explorer cause that show is seriously a nerve- reckking show. But I like the "we did it" song in the ending.
Hahaha, okay to be honest, I don't really watch kids shows. I watch it because of my little cousin at my grandma's place. It is only during holidays I can watch these programmes. I have school so cannot watch HI-5 every morning. But throughout the whole holiday week, every morning I get to watch it and I seriously love this song.
Spin Me Round. I seriously love the song's tune! & the lyrics kinda suit my situation right now.
Listen to it if you want to but I advice you to watch it? It's really nice la.
Spin me round, when I'm down!
Make a smile, from a frown.
Turn me round, like a top!
& I never never never want to stop! :D
Sighs, I really want my frown to be a smile right now D:
I am in depression once again. It's really unfair sometimes.
I really wonder why I waste so much energy on something I can never get back in return you know.
I trust my plurk buddies more than you.
It's ironic how I put my trust on a new-found friend compare to you whom I've known so long.
Well, that's how life is. It's always like that.
I miss talking to SoonChia & Willis D: Why are all of us so busy?
I like this :D
Haha, yeah there is some confessions in this post if you people realised.
Now, am gonna talk about something else.
Yesterday had gotta be a bad day for me & my soulmate.
Wtheck la people. You are entitled to write anything in your blog right?
So, whothef*ck can come telling you what to blog and what not to? -.-;;
Some humans can be so un-realistic sometimes.
&&& the worse was the Indons mocking Malaysia.
No offence to any Indonesians, but who are you to come mocking our country?
As much as I don't like Malaysia but I can't stand it when someone mocks a country that I am living in and worse, I am a citizen of that particular country.
Hello, we all have different culturals okayy. Besides, what makes you Malays in Indonesia different from the Malays in Malaysia?
You people worship the same god don't you? Don't tell me the Allah in Indonesia is different from the Allah in Malaysia. It doesn't make any sense okayy -.-;;
Just because the Indonesian governement claims that Malaysia stole their culture and a friggin 13-year-old wanna come saying Malaysia is homo? Get real okay.
She's too young to be talking about pollitics and worse, she's a Heechul fan. I don't want to say this but she's a disgrace to Super Junior okay. Having fans like her in the ELF is like a scratch on a beautiful diamond. I am not bragging or anything la. Pls don't come spamming my chatbox with words like "fuck you. You think you so great" and all those nonsense. I will not tolerate with spammers this time. But seriously, every Malay has the same cultural right? Maybe Indons are little diff but the same concept is still applied so why are you ppl saying that Malaysia is homo and shits all. Nonsense la.
I will not go futher into this mather anymore. You don't like this post, get away. Click on the X button and never come here again. You can even block this page. I don't mind.
Don't come spamming me. I warned you people. I will not tolerate spammers.
.jpg)
FT Island! :DD I am planning to buy their new album. RM70 wei! T_T *digsformoney*
buhbye.
p/s : Save earth!