Sunday, August 9, 2009

somebody call 911

She's dying here.
Trying to finish her stupid economics homework.
And no, she haven start writing an alphabet as well *getsbricked*

Ugh, why does homeworks have to be so hard? Seriously, why do they even give us homework? It's a waste of time, paper and ink for both teachers and students.
Teachers should just make us practice by giving us questions on the board and students go out and solve it. It's more efficient you know. That was how she was able to score and A for UPSR.

You give us homework & add up the tuition homework, we won't have a life man.
All we will be doing is homework, homework and homework.

Sometimes she just feels like burning all her books.
But, burning is bad and it causes pollution so she's thinking of drowning her books now.

Sighs, her trials is coming up soon. She better be studying for this upcoming exam or her husbandsmans will be mad. Yesh, KAHFONG HWAITING! *bitchslapsherself*

Know what? She woke up today to find stupid Hwang Tiffany from SNSD with Onew in their GoodBye Stage.
Eh hello, their goodbye stage has nothing to do with SNSD la. WHY ARE THEY IN THE FRIGGIN BACKGROUND? Spoil the whole performance kayy. Seh-too-pid. pfft


♥
Quote Vivienne : How I wish I was the one who took this picture?
Always keep the faith ♥

p/s : I stole that picture from her blog xD
pp/s : I already miss Juliette T_T
ppp/s : Hoho, no more Genie too :)
pppp/s : I am gonna stab my Econs teacher soon man.
pppppp/s : Save earth.