Saturday, August 8, 2009

testing 123

I am testing something so yeah. XD
Normally on days like this it would hit him the hardest—idle, beautiful lazy days that came so rarely and were all the more appreciated by everyone, so sleep-deprived. Donghae had a love-hate relationship with free time. It allowed him to think, which he felt was his duty to do, but wrong as it sounded to his own conscience, he didn’t want to anymore. But it’d become so natural, a natural part of every day.
And it worked ^^
Yeah, please ignore that quote up there because she just copy from whatever she is reading.

Ehh, Indian Boy by MC Mong is awesome!
MC Mong, you rock :)
IceCream is also awesome!
I didn't know Circus was sang by MC Mong -.-''
I was searching for that song like so long. Double -.-''
Yesh, I know I am slow.
So what, she like checking out things late. Sue her for being a procastinator. Triple -.-''

Ah indi, ah indi, ah in-di-an boy~

Always keep the faith ♥

Okay, today no pictures. Buh byee~

p/s : got my haircut. Now I need a blow dryer -.-''
pp/s : My bro's uni got 2 people got H1N1 & only those people in contact with the infected humans will be quarantined. The uni isn't shutting down 0_0
ppp/s : My cousin said the disband thingy again *stabs*
pppp/s : save earth!
ppppp/s : Imma annoy you guys with Indian Boy in my blog for a moment kayy? ^^