A friggin scary nightmare.
I was forced to play a
The only way out is win the game & be the only survivor.
The rules is simple, don't get caught & complete the mission given.
Did I mention that place is also a dangerous place?
Everywhere you go, there will be spears. Make a mistake & say goodbye.
Sometimes I wonder why I have such dreams.
I think I'm thinking too much about unnecessary stuffs.
Now, another funny story.
My blog is adult content ar?
ROFL. I was surfing the net in Klang Club & it couldn't access my blog for some reason.
I know it contains vulgarity but I did promise a certain someone to stop my vulgarity level.
I meant to keep that promise alright.
Anyway, went out with Ah Ming & Bro.
Random people as usual.
Apparently one of us is grounded while the other one just disappeared the moment he found his soulmate.
Last week, pergi sampai Subang untuk makan.
This week, terpaksa la pergi mamak.
I am near to having a hole in my purse alright.
After going out on Monday & Wednesday. Dangg.
Gahhh, ebuddy isn't working with me right now.
Ever wonder how it feels to solve a mystery?
I love taking close-ups :D
Red only means one thing ♥
p/s : save earth


