What? They say LALAS in Malaysia are cute?
Thank you Yan Teng for the link.
Let us spread the video around.
Have you watch it?
Just watch it. It'll entertain those types of lalas.
I can't believe my own eyes when I watched it.
Young people, ganging up on a girl?
Worse, they did it in front of the altar? Do they have no respect for God at all?
Do they have no self-dignity? Don't their friggin parents teach them about morality?
Who in the world gives them the right to slap that girl? To threaten her? To point a knife against her?
I believe those people up there is below 18-years old. No way they are above 18.
Now, let me comment on the video. First of all, the cameraman suck. Don't he know when you take a video you're supposed to stay still & steady? -__-
Next, the boy/girl/shemale in red shirt. That person, still can pose for the camera. Bloody hell.
Next, the girl in yellow. What? Just cause you show your bloody cleavage doesn't mean you're hot for goodness sake! You think guys will be turn on by that stupid not-deep-at-all cleavage? double -.-;;
Next, the girl in pink. Wow, her slap one hell-of-a slap. She slap so much, her hand not pain meh? I slap table also wanna cry di, she can go slap so many times.
Then, the girls in white. Gosh, I don't even know where to begin with them.
The boys, one word. HOPELESS. This kind of boys, go and become gigolo & the world will be at peace man.
You know what kind of punishment these kids should get?
The boys should be pondans & then get raped.
The girls? I don't even know where to begin. Should they get raped as well? No use. We can only wish that they'll suffer like how they tortured the poor girl.
Sighs, I want to get out of this country. It's a disgrace being here.
It's a disgrace to chinese people.
It's also a disgrace to lalas.
I'm kinda getting bored with vulgar words like `fuck`, `cibai` and the normal vulgar words they used already.
People, be more creative can ar? Everytime also use the same words, damn boring la.
Even I prefer to use something else these days.
Seriously, you think people actually care anymore when you use those words?
I can tell you that majority of us use those words in our daily life. Those words are practically like `omg` in our daily conversation already.
Those girls in the video kept saying `cibai`. What? They want the poor girl to push a friggin vibrator into their `cibai` is it? -___- I'm sorry for my rude remarks.
Sighs, everyone please spread this video. Someone needs to stop those lalas abuse.
I don't want humans looking at like I will start cursing them and whacking them if they accidently looked at me. It's stupid okay. Humans like them should be born as cockroaches & get killed by me in the most brutal way I can think of.
p/s : Ehh, I used the vulgar words as example, not cursing okay.