She really made me wonder, maybe certain Big Bang fans from MALAYSIA, are just lifeless.
Seriously, they have NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO GO DISTURB OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOG & LIFE. Annoying much. So, I'll let you be the judge whether I replied in a good way or bad way okay?
PLEASE READ IT BACKWARDS.
The shits she is trying to throw at me.
My shits back to her. Btw, it's UBER LONG.

Please click on the picture to enlarge.
Look, if any of the Big Bang fans feel offended reading my replies, I deeply apologise.
I've already minimize my amount of foul words. Technically, the only foul word up there is shit. I am really really really sorry if I offended any VIPS by my replies. I'm just trying to end the stupid fight with the BB Fan.
Seriously, I think only BK Bigbang fans (excludes the nice ones) are like that. I don't see my friends being like that. FYI, I have friends who are also Big Bang biased but they don't go telling me shits like that particular fan up there *points at BB Fan*
I seriously hate being a Malaysian sometimes. I want to move away nao.
Klang people are sometimes annoying you know. Actually, wantans are annoying in this case. You know which fans I really dislike?
Those types that goes wild shouting "oppa, saranghae!" or " ____ oppa is mine!" or "oppa hwaiting! I love ____ oppas forever! Saranghae!" & blablabla. Yes, I know you love them, but you should support them with action, not through words only.
Worse, they tend to type those & send to the TV Channel Chatting Programmes as messages. Come on, common sense wei! Will the "oppas" ever watch our TV Channels? Why are they so willing to waste their credit by sending those messages to TV Channel when they can save up money to purchase an album to show a better way of supporting them?
And eventhough you can't support them by purchasing their albums, it's okay. So long as you continue supporting them in various ways besides shouting "Oppa Saranghae!" & doing nothing or typing those messages to benefit the TV Channels.
Why do I got the feeling that I'm gonna get spammers through this post again? D:
I think I'm a spammer magnet. I attract spammers every 2 months. No joke. The last time I received a spammer was during June 4th. And before that was April 4th. Then during CNY & December also got spammers. Pfft, how do these people even find my blog man?
Yes, I know I have no right to judge anyone. Once again, I deeply apologize if I offended any fans who is reading this post. I know I am rude & annoying. And, I know I have the policy where everyone has their own opinions and we should respect it. I am not asking you to accept my opinions nor to insult it. I just want to voice out my thoughts.
Sighs, even when I say no spamming & if people come spam also I can't do anything right?
Honey told me to ignore them & to feel from their position because not everyone has a optimistic mind. She is right. I know, everyone has different point of view in everything. Not everyone likes the same thing. But in this case, I don't think I've said something offensive to offend anybody & the BB Fan just retorted at me. Is it so wrong being a Tae Yang fan & not a Ji Yong fan?
Come on, any BigBang & JiYong fans, please tell me. Is it sooo wrong to like TaeYang more? I don't despise Ji Yong. He's just not my type.
Ah, forget it. I don't wanna blog anymore. Byee.
p/s : Save earth
pp/s : One, 21 guns! Owh yeah! random plan to go out & we went all the way to Subang then come back to Klang for dessert. Awesome right? :D