Tuesday, September 22, 2009

melody & harmony in love.

Soooo, I went out today :D
Yes, I need to go out okay. Can die rotting at home.
So, my anytime-anyday-on-the-go-shopping-buddy Daveena, & I went to Sunway today. (was supposed to go Times Square but our driver couldn't make it)
Hehehe, another awesome day!
Two girls go for shopping, you can guess how long we walked.
We walked 6 hours non-stop can?
Bought alot of stuffs too :D
Am happy with the result of today's outing.

Damn it my friggin sunburn is annoying me!
So pain! D:

Sighs, sometimes I wish I could read people's mind.
Seriously, it's hard trying to figure out what the other person is thinking in their mind.
Girls can be so complicated sometimes.
Yes, I wanna read a girl's mind, not a boy, thank you very much.
Boys mind are sometimes predictable. I said sometimes, not all the time.
Anyway, I give up trying to understand her mind. Too stressful and also tired to crack my brain trying to figure what's in her brain.

Kbai.

p/s : save earth.