Tuesday, September 22, 2009

mahai

Lookie here, I have a TRUE GD FAN that paid me a visit :D
Awww, her korean name is KWON SA RANG.
And her real name is FARAH FAZREEN.
But, she prefers people to call her ONI.
I think she likes the fact that people calling her ONI cause it sounds like EONNIE in korean & well, she like being OLD I guess. ROFL. Imagine GD calling her ONI. It's gonna sound like GD calling his own sister. AWWW, then they cannot be couple right?! WHAT A SHAME D:

Anyway, I will call you Farah because I prefer calling you the name that your parents gave you & I so-do-not-want you as my elder sister, thank you very much, & next time please give me your real link to your blog.

So, Farah asked me to copy & paste this from her blog. So, here it goes.
Now , story 2 ,
I don't know where the hell both of these girls , named fify and tiffany came from .
I heard abt both of you a lot ,
And obviously , i'm getting tired .
Let me tell you a friggin story of a girl ,

This girl , neither both of you okay , jgn perasan,
hate big bang more than anything espicially GD ,
And she's a TRUE cassiopeia (obviously , some of them are just too retarded to believe )
Do you know what happens now ?
She suddenly turned out after quite some time ,
Loving big bang espicially GD .
She loves listening to their songs , she says they're cool .
And i wasn't shock at all .

Just one thing,
don't say anything about anything if you just don't like something .
Cause , I dare to swear , that you guys someday realize how cool they are .
It's fine , really .
Tapi , tak malu ke ?
:D
well curse me ,
but just wait .
Eventhough our side started the fight , but yes we're tired of certain stupid fans .
Just like GD says , "nah , that's not how we do it "

On one interview , they asked big bang , if they're worried about some fans who might hate them .
And tae yung awnsered "don't like us ? just go then :D "
noticed the US :)
LOVE BIG BANG LOVE ALL OF THEM FULLSTOP
god given you brain to think not to fool around with something stupid to say .
Even if it's a little stuff .
Keep posting about me on your blog ,
cause , i'll WIN no matter what .
But i don't seem to have time to :D
And to fify darling ,
i understand english just too well .
i didn't know tht who ? afiqah ? yeah whatever turns out to be you friend .
What is this ?
A big friend of someone who hates bb ?
Brings humilation to you ?
like HELL TO THE O
I wouldn't do that if i were you .
WHAT A VIP
i may sound like a bitch people , but trust me i'm not the one :D

tata darlingss :D

Drag dog ?
how would you like a hero, to a
spenderman ?
:D

Firstly, I wouldn't be "perasan-ing" because I am not a fag like you.
Second, I never mentioned the fact that I HATE GD.
Third, it's FIFFY, not FIFY btw.
Fourth, I watched the interview about them. Indeed Taeyang said that statement.
So, what are you trying to prove here?

Seriously, every band bound to have anti-fan alright. Even TVXQ has TONS of anti-fan.
But I don't have the rights to make every human in the world to LOVE TVXQ do I?
You know, I don't hate Big Bang. I've never once mention I hate Big Bang till that BB FAN from Atika's blog made me said words like "wanting them to disband". Seriously, I've never even bothered to curse or even think of being an anti-fan of Big Bang. But, congratulations to both Farah & BB Fan. You both have officially made me said something that I never thought of saying about Big Bang.

You know Farah, I don't even recall cursing you or even provoking you.
Hell, I don't even know you or want to know you.
Now, the remarks you made up there?
Please, don't start cursing Afiqah. She's not wrong to be a VIP & to be-friends with a not-loving-BigBang-at-all and a true Cassiopeaian. You seriously have no rights to judge her all right? Leave her out of this matter will you?
Please don't bring un-related people into this fight.
Now, you said I "tak malu ke?".
What I am to be ashamed of? Ashamed of the fact that I will start liking Big Bang more than TVXQ when I so-called-hate-Big Bang-at-the-beginning & I'll be a fucking bitch later by loving Big Bang more? Look, I don't even hate Big Bang. I don't hate Ji Yong. I don't hate anyone from Big Bang. Nor do I hate anymore bands & I don't want to hate anyone or any bands at all. I am seriously tired of all this shits.

But you wanna know something Farah? It is FAGS like you that is annoying the hell out of me.
It is fans like you who is bringing second thoughts to me whether I wanna like Big Bang or not.
I tried to be patience with fans like this.
I tried to be humble with fans like this.
Heck it, I even tried not to bother about them.
But no, they just HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR SHITS. Fine, have it your way then.

Farah, you said you will win didn't you?
Congratulations, you won 1st prize in whatever you think you're winning. *claps*
I loose, happyily :D
You want GD to personally put the medal on you? Go ahead, start imagining alright?

But please, let this be the last shits from you. You can go on being a fag like you are right now, start cursing me to die & rot in hell, start cursing TVXQ & whatever boyband you hate, start living the life of vanity, start hating any fans who do-not-like-BigBang & start cursing whoever you think is not right by hating Big Bang. I DON'T FUCKING CARE. GO ON & LIVE IN DENIAL FOR ALL I CARE. GO ON SALUTING & GIVING IT ALL UP FOR BIG BANG FOR ALL SATAN CARES. BUT STAY AWAY FROM ME. GO THROW YOUR SHITS AT BIGGER BIG BANG HATERS. I RESPECT YOU AS A FAN, YOU RESPECT ME AS ONE.

What is wrong with you fags seriously? I don't even get the fact of why you wanna be like this with other fans. You know it's because of your attitude that you'll eventually make a person hating you & the idols you love more? Just let go for satan's sake. Just let other fans do whatever they like. Who they wanna love & hate it's really up to them. Stop trying to prove something which you think every fan will agree with & make a fool out of yourself. You think I like TVXQ having anti-fans? No, of course I don't. But you want me to go around everywhere telling them to like TVXQ because I love them & would die for them, so they also have to be like me? GET REAL FOR YOUR GOD'S SAKE. Everyone is entitled to their own interests and feelings you know. Please, act like a fan. Being a fan is not to go round cursing other fans just because they don't share the same interest with you. If they do not like what you like, try influencing them to like what you like in a good way.

You know, I used to be like you. Whenever someone doesn't like any boybands I like, I'll start cursing them? But, what do I get out it? I'll start loosing people around me & helping the boybands gaining extra anti-fan. What's the point out of it?

I don't blame you if you are mad at me & fiffy or any other anti-fans. But please, leave us alone for goodness sake. Like I said, our blog is a place where we express our opinions & feelings. What we blog about is our problem. If you do not like what we blog about, go away. Go and trash or curse in your blog for all we care. Just please, stop creating a fuss out something that isn't going to gain you anything out it.

So what if you win this fight? I don't see the point out of you winning this fight at all. This fight has lead to nothing but mere cursing & more hating going around. You want me to really despise Big Bang? If you don't, just keep your opinions in your blog. I'll go read. Just don't come forcing me to like Big Bang and stuffs. I'll live my life the way I want. I won't bother you in any other way so please, Farah. Stop all this shits. I'm practically waving the white flag already. I don't want anymore cursing and trashing. I want to stop all this fight. Call me coward & start being happy but please, STOP ALL THIS ONCE & FOR ALL.

And Fie, sorry to get you into this mess as well. You just go concentrate & study kayy? You may think I'm another hypocrite for saying those words up there. It's really okay if you wanna get mad at me. And same goes for any other people who wanna get mad at me. Please, go ahead & do what you want but stop all this fights. I did lied in certain areas and I'm truly sorry for my lies. I admit the fact that I am also a hypocrite in a way.

I knew it, this fight is gonna cause me big time. I'll loose some really great friends soon. Happy now BB Fan & Farah? You got your wish. Now leave.

p/s : save earth.