Ugh, netizens please go get a life.




You know it's because of people like you that the idols aren't having a goodnight sleep?
Seriously, what's wrong with you humans?
You can't leave a star alone can't you?
Now look at what you've done?
You practically push him to the limit.
Does he have any other choice but to leave?
No. Why?
Because you people couldn't just forgive him for something that has been done over the past 4 years.
It's sickening you know.
Netizens are a pain in the fucking ass.
They can't just leave the stars alone.
It's because of shits like them that eventually every idols will have to leave.
They couldn't just let go the past.
It's sad.
Jaybeom left 2PM.
No more 7-member boyband.
No more Seattle Leader D:
No more Wild Bunnies with crazy acts from Jaybeom.
No more special audlibs from Jaybeom.
No more Jaybeom.
I can't bring myself to accept the fact that he quit.
I'm gonna live in denial for a moment.
I am not in the mood for anything now. Netizens please get this into your head. Take this incident as a lesson! I seriously hope whoever that brought out the issue to go rot in hell. Jaybeom deserves more than this piece of shit you guys are giving him. Anti-fans should die. They belong in hell. Go back to where you come from. Leave our idols alone.



I am already missing him.

By Vivienne
You netizens are happy now that he's gone?
Don't start saying you regret this and shits because you wouldn't have pushed him that far if you would regret it. UGH.
Goodbye.
p/s : Netizens, please die already!
pp/s : Save earth.