Tuesday, September 8, 2009

haengbok

*singshaengbok*

WHEEEEEEEEEE~
Kah Fong is happy.
No wait, Kah Fong is VERY VERY EXTREMELY SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS HAPPY!
Kah Fong is happy for many reasons.
Too many reasons to be explain.

Now, to add in another happy reason, Super Show 2 In Malaysia will definately be next year.
That means, I don't have to worry about them coming during SPM. And I HOPE, I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE, that they won't come when I am attending NS D: Because they start their tour in Beijing on January 23rd. But anyway, still a good news to me. I don't have to worry about schools & stuffs anymore :DDDD Should I miss their tour in Malaysia, I can always pray that my parents will allow me to go watch them in Bangkok. It's the nearest country to Malaysia anyway.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious~ Ahh, love that song. Epic man Mary Poppins.

p/s : Save Earth!