Sunday, September 6, 2009

haengbok

I am the happiest girl on the earth today *grinninglikeamadcow*

I had too many heart attacks for today.
First, Onew's hot pictures.
Second, JAECHUN MV RELEASED.
Third, an effing hot picture of Eunhyuk.
All my favourites are gang-ing up on me to kill me softly.
Aigoo, what am I gonna do with you guys man. *chuckles*



It may not be of HQ but it's enough to make me smile the whole day. I smiled till I think my cheeks are cramped man. *touchescheek*

Yesh, I like looking at them in sweats. Makes them look so manly but in his case, MANLY+CUTE :DD

jdfhaskfhadskhasdhdsdsf! Ying killed me with this man. Another guy who wear Calvin Klein :DDD
p/s : sorry, I cannot allow you to enlarge this picture. I might just kill someone with it so if you want to see the big size one, go find yoursef :P

Calvin Klein :DD

Calvin Klein! 8DD

Key digs for Calvin Klein too huh? :)

Actually there's another picture of YunHo wearing it but I think Cherry hates Yunho. Hahaha, good girl! Just like me, I am not a big fan of Yunho :DD For your info, Cherry is my blog name? Ring any bells? Nvm. -.-;; & I know this post makes me look like a pervert but I can't help it right?

Yeap, I changed my blog song too. I'm in JaeChun heaven like mad :DD
I don't wanna come back to earth so see ya! Screw trials :P

random : Jaejoong, Eunhyuk, Onew & SooYoung shares something in common with me. Another happy news *continuesgrinninglikeanidiot*

p/s : Fie, don't be annoyed aight? Cheer up! Don't worry your twin here :)
pp/s : Save earth!