Woops. My bad.
Before that, EVERYONE PLS DO JAYBEOM'S FANS A BIG FAVOR.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION. CLICK HERE TO HELP JAYBEOM.
& ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS THANKS TO THE STUPID NETIZENS. GOSH, DIE ALREADY NETIZENS! *STABS*
The babies.
.jpg)
Stupid guy -.-;; But he's still my cousin and we are proud to be Lee ^^

Guess who? :D

I know she's gonna kill me for posting this picture but it's sooo adorable la Sam! :)
.jpg)
KEY KEY KEY! Gosh I miss AMIGO era! T_T

Amber :D

Shindong is hot okayy.
But, today is someone's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJEERAH FAREHA BINTI BAHAROM! Owh yes, I love to use full name. Be proud of your full name kay :DD
So, this girl. I've known her since form 1 untill today. 5 years wei, not bad :DD She is my partner for life man. We had the same senior and became prefects untill the end! Proud right? XD Of course she become Assistant Head Prefect to help dearest Sam up there and together, we made a great team of prefects.

Birthday Girl :DD

Both of them are September babies. Wow. They have so much in common don't they? *pointsatpicture*
Sighs. So fast September already. Next month is PMR. UPSR is going on now. SPM? Yeap, two more months. Two more months to buck up on my studies. Yeah right, like I'll ever touch book. The earth will turn upside down man.
Kay kay, I should stop babbling.
p/s : save earth