Saturday, September 5, 2009

final destination

ZOMG. The trailer is awesome man!
I wanna watch damn it.
You know I have a looongggg list of movies I haven watch this year.
Sighs, I don't care! I'm gonna bug someone to watch it with me 8DDD
Heck it, screw trials kay.



How can you resist watching this show man?

Owh yeahhh. Cinema here I come!

You know sometimes I don't get some fans. Seriously. LIKE WHATTHEFUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? I know you adore your idol. I adore mine as well. Besides, I haven even BASH him & you're already barking like a mad dog. You barked at the wrong tree alright. Hell yeah I am boiling right now. Go get a life for goodness sake. It won't kill you to accept other ppl's opinion you know? Not everyone is perfect in this life. Not even you. Not even me. Heck it, not even God. Yesh, I am gonna use God right now because I'm sick & tired of ppl throwing shits at me for no reason. If you can't accept other ppl's opinion, go somewhere else to throw your shits. I have every right to voice out my own opinion. I don't need dogs like you to come telling me what to like and what not to like. And like I've mentioned, I only bash people in my page. I don't go around throwing shits at other ppl's page do I? I will respect you & your idol if you respect mine. So, if you can't stand my motto then I suggest that you stay away from me. AS FAR AS YOU CAN. Or I might just kill you. *stabs* Btw, sorry for the rude remark.

Ugh, seriously what goes on some human's head man? Do they have a pigbrain or worse, no brain at all? Stupid humans should go find their brain before come throwing shits at other people. Let me remind you, if you wanna come spamming me for this post, save your energy & pls click the red icon on the top right. Like I said, I have my own opinion. And I seriously don't like it if you tend to start a fight with me over something that has nothing to do with you. So, be nice & just read the post. If you don't like this page, you're welcome to stay away from this page. Thank you :D

Now, back to my obsessions :D

She's not only handsome but pretty.

LUNAAA :DDD

Owh my JaeChun Heaven. WHEEE~

YESHHH. JAECHUN FTW ♥

My dreams came true *grinninglikeanidiot*

I miss that boy up there T_T

shjfkdlshdfs SO HOT :D

Why is he invading my dreams lately? Sighs, I miss Juliette too!

This show is awesome! I like Mark Zhao.

Rawr~ the guy on the right, so hot can?

Watch this show! Very nice :DD English Title : Hearty Paws


Okay. That's all for now.

myromeohavenarrived):

p/s : Save earth!