Thursday, September 3, 2009

it's finally out.

YESHHH! Both mv are out!
First, please watch F(x)'s Lachata since I am being superly lesbo for Amber :DD
Next, I became more lesbo-ish thanks to Ji Yoon :DDD
WATCH OKAY PPL WATCH. I revealed my player so that you can stop the song so YOU BETTER WATCH :DDD



La cha la cha ta ta! YESH, I like them :) Top 2, Amber & Luna.
Amber! Why so hot? Luna, why so pretty?



JIYOON-FIED :D But I like F(x) better compared to 4 minutes. Haha, I don't like 4 minutes but JiYoon & leader is cool. Sorry Fie!

I think my hormones are going wild for a moment man.
I am officially turning into a lesbo for cool girls :D
I'm digging for SooYoung, Ga-in, Amber & Ji Yoon now.
Hahaa, yesh I am greedy. SUE ME.

English paper one, I cracked my brain for the section A man. Stupid question -.-;;
Section B made me cry can? I can almost feel the sadness from my own essay man.

Moral can go bang walls tomoro. Okay baii.

p/s : Save earth.