I'm liking F(X)
Yesh, I AM IN LOVE WITH AMBER CAN?
She's so hot, who could resist her man.
I so can't wait for the MV. It's supposed to be release on the 2th September but don't have also D:
I am so gonna catch their debut stage on music core man. (not live though)
Can't wait for their live.
Damn it the music video teaser is killing me.
So hot! Hehehe, I kinda like Luna too. She's prettyyy :DD
SM can really twist things up man.
He named them F(x) with so many explanation.
He named them F(x) with so many explanation.
Please click here for their team profile.
Amber is same age with me! No wait, I'm actually her eonnie since she's younger than me 5 months. Her birthday is like in another 2 weeks :DD Luna is younger than me a year.
Sighs, their youngest is like1994 babies wei! Krystal is a 1994 baby! wtcrap.
Shit, Taemin is an oppa already T_T
I wanted him to be the magnae of all SM bands kayy.

AMBER ♥




F (X)
Kay, that's all. Goodbye :D
p/s : I still love SooYoung no matter what kayy.
pp/s : I joined their forum (: & changed my blog song ^^
ppp/s : My eng.lit is a fail T_T
pppp/s : Save earth.