Heheh, so how's the new layout?
I like it :D
But, it annoys the hell out of me because I can't seem to change my icons -.-;;;
So annoying can?!
Anyway, I did hide my player. So, I don't think I'll post any videos because obviously, you ppl can't stop the player & I know it'll annoy the hell out of you if I post a video and ask you to watch it when you can't stop the player. I think I'll put the player on if I am asking you guys to watch any video kayy? ^^
btw, lachata is okay I guess?
Hahaha, I kinda like the rap. The whole song is, nyeehhh. I like Hot Issue better :D
amberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)
haven really explore 4 Minutes Mini Album songs.
Saw Muzik's teaser, JI YOON is the best :DD
the others, -.-;; I don't like Hyun Ah. UGHH.
Know what, I malas wanna italic my "I's" for this post. Hahaha! sorry la.
Trials is UGHHH. *pukes*
I didn't answer my novel section for question A. 7 marks gone! POOOF! Just like that. Why? Gaya Bahasa came out & I have not a clue about it. Boohoo.
p/s : Save earth.