Wednesday, September 30, 2009

tic toc tic toc.

I am afraid.

The fact that SPM is exactly a month away.
The fact that I am still slacking like nobody's business.
The fact that I am leaving High School soon.
The fact that I'll be joining National Service soon.
The fact that I won't get to wear uniform ever again.
The fact that I'll be facing the real world soon.

No more waking up & nagging about stupid teachers.
No more worrying about not finishing homeworks.
No more wearing white shoes & school socks.
No more carrying heavy bags.
No more slacking.
No more spazzing with my friends.
No more meeting my juniors everyday.
No more being in-charged of juniors in photography.
No more nagging from my Add Maths & Maths teacher.
No more waking up early to face school.
No more rantings like `ughh,school` or `i hate school` or even `yayy, holidays!`.

Sad isn't it?
It's ironic how I always complain about the fact that `I-hate-school` but I know I'll miss school.
To many people who despise school, they just don't understand school I guess.

School is where I met my friends.
School is where I had my juniors.
School is where my seniors guided me.
School is where I trash & gossip.
School is where I get infos on the `hot issues` among sluts & bastards.
School is where I meet great teachers who became my friends.
School is where I had the experience of becoming a photographer & prefect.
School is where I spend half of my day.
School is where I torment my friends with various ways.
School is where I clique along with everyone.
School is where I go to when I wanna feel young.
School is my second home.

It's kinda sad to leave school actually.

I no longer have the chance to meet my juniors everyday.
I no longer have the chance to spend time with my friends.
I no longer have the chance to scribble on my desk with `사랑해요, 동방신기!` or whatever korean words.
I no longer have the chance to start cursing when teacher is teaching.
I no longer have the chance to wish `good morning teacher!` or `hi 'cher!`.
I no longer have the chance to be nervous during sport checks.
I no longer have the chance to bully my juniors.

Sighs. I seriously want more time to be in high school.
I used to hate school alot. Ever since I was in standard one. Then I missed my standard 6 year the most because it was my last year as a primary school student. It was the last year I get to wear the dark blue pinafore along with a belt. The last year where I thought UPSR was the biggest exam of my life.

Then I moved to Form 1. A new school, new peoples, new classrooms, new teachers, new classmates and new uniform. I thought it would be fun being in Form 1, but who knew that it would lead me a bad memory. But Form 1 was also the year where I became a prefect. It was a new journey.

Form 2 was awesome yet horrible. I must say that I love my Form 2 & I hate it. I love it because as a prefect we get to bully the Form 1's. I hate it for so many reasons. That was the year I lost a great friendship.

Form 3 was yet another stupid year. Seriously, PMR year was one of my most annoying year because of my stupid class teacher. We used to call her `Puan Ni-na-mah` for some reason lar :D But Form 3 was also quite fun. So many folios to do and also STRESS-ING because of our major PMR exam -      -

Form 4 is my favorite year. Seriously, it was the year where the DongBangJunior craze began thanks to me (:
What? I did influence Sam, then Jia Yee and Jing Yee while Jing Yee influenced Jasmine. Considered I started spreading the kpop love among us. It did brought all of us together. It created a stronger bond between all of us & built a whole new friendship. Form 4 was also the year I knew two humans that are considered important to me but I guess I still lost them in the end.

Form 5. Ahh, the year I'm currently in. The stress-freeful year for me :D I can say that form 5 is not an easy year but also not a hard year. This is also the year I gained many great friends only through Plurk.com. Facebook may be great, but Plurk is better! -insert banana_rock emoticon- As about Form 5 becoming the most important year, true enough. SPM is my ticket to get out of this country. SPM is my ticket to achieve my goal. SPM is my one-way-ticket to freedom. I wouldn't say SPM is my ticket to get what I want though.But yeah, SPM is important yet I'm still slacking like a cow -     -

Wahh, I just felt like writing those down at 5 am in the morning. I seriously needs to get my insomnia healed. People is sleeping but I am awake! Where do I get all those energy? I don't know myself. All I know is that I don't like sleeping at night. Rofl, I so wanna turn into a vampire right nao. Shit, too much of vampire knight and vampire fic.

Kbai.

p/s : ooi fie, you better tell me the suprise xD
pp/s : save earth.