Sunday, October 4, 2009

A wish for you.

And this is gonna be the third birthday post that I'm doing for you.

4th of October was the day earth received a NAUGHTY baby.
She was given the name Lim Jia Yee.
Jaelynn is what she prefer us to call her but we prefer calling her Jia Yee :D
So, it's her 17th birthday already D:
Sad but true. I really didn't save Junsu nor Donghae's picture recently, so sorry la, no new pictures for you.
But I did made her something. I hope you like it :D






Erm, really sorry that this picture can barely see Junsu, Yunho & Key! Bloody picture size D:

Anyway, we've been friends ever since form 1. Hehe, moral class brought us together :D
We got pretty close during form 2 because we stay back like crazy.
The form 3 we did grew a little distant due to class streaming and well, we're all busy that year.
Form 4 was the year I finally re-unite all of us with DBSK!
Now, 2009 will be the year you are already 2417-years-old.
I hope you enjoyed our outing.
& I reallly really hope you'll love the suprise we prepared for you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIM JIA YEE! You're legal to drive already ;D

Now, I still refuse to call you Mrs.Kim Junsu xD

p/s : We spent a lot of effort on the suprise so you better love it for life!
pp/s : save earth!