Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthdays

Crap, it's October already. SPM is like, another friggin month. Sighs.
I have 3 things to do in this post.
First, shall we see who is borned in this month? Yesh, we shall :D



Henry Lauuu~ I have to say he's my favourite from Super Junior M. Idk why people call him Mochi cause he's doesn't even look like one -           -
Now, I will bitch slap those fans that go against Henry & Zhou Mi. I am a Only15 fan.



DONGHAE DONGHAE DONGHAE! IWANTBACKTHISHAIRSTYLE! T_T



RAWR~ Mess with her & you're dealing with me man.



:D



My super vain sister :D

-Inserts Afie's picture-

My new friend :D

NEXT





THIS IS FOR ALL PMR-STUDENTS!
p/s : The picture says it all ;D
pp/s : This picture is so epic that imma use it for any `Good Luck`.

NEXT

I was browsing back my windows player & I realized I have been a KPOP fan for a year already. Listening back to the English songs I used to download and go gaga over, it's really nice! ROFL. This is what you do,  when you love song too much you shouldn't listen to it so much or you'll grow bored with the song eventually.
Those of the epic songs I used to listen are like 1985, High School Never End, The Bitch Song by Bowling For Soup. Then Meant To Live & Learning to Breathe by Switchfoot. Not forgetting How To Save A Life, Over My Head (Cable Car) by The Fray & then we have Keep Your Hands Off My Girl, The River, Victims Of Love by Good Charlotte. The most epic songs has to be Welcome To The Black Parade, I Don't Love You & Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance.
Haha, wait wait, then there's also Linkin Park's & Fortminor's songs. Hahaha, I kinda miss listening to English songs. But of course, the songs that has meaning and nice to listen to lar.

Okay, that was random.

Kbaii.

ppp/s : Save earth.