I am seriously digusted by the recent truth I found out.
I am still trying to digest the information I just received.
The world can be scary.
And, humans can do what you think they might not do.
I seriously wonder if any of them have any dignity in themself.
And I am expecting there will spammers coming around my blog to bash me.
Ugh. Yeah, I kinda left a rude remark in someone else's blog & trust me, that comment will be sending fugly cows to my cbox soon.
What? I seriously can't stand cows like those people.
So I am not a big fan of Big Bang. But I did not bash, I repeat. I DID NOT BASH BIG BANG IN MY FRIEND'S BLOG. I only said I prefer Taeyang over GD. So? Both of them are equally good in their own way, but I enjoy listening to Taeyang's voice compared to GD. Is that a friggin crime? Let me tell you something, I do listen to Big Bang. I am just not a BIG BIG BIG fan of them. And for that I suck? -.-;; Get real. I can like who I want & I need no cows to come intruding my life interests with their shitty attitude. It is because of fans like that I am annoyed. I am sorry to any VIPs whose reading this but I am not an anti-fan. I REPEAT, I AM NOT A FUCKING ANTI-FAN. I won't be bashing them anywhere. Like I said, I despise anti-fans as well. I don't want to be one either. I already stop being one. So should you come throwing ridiculous shits at me when I already stated that fact that I don't like shitty cows, I'll seriously rebel & start bashing more. You do not want to see your favourite band being bashed do you? They say it hurts. Yes, it does & I do not want to bash Big Bang. I have alot of friends whom are Big Bang fans & I respect them as one. Should someone cross the line I've set, be warned.
Ugh, I am sick & tired of this. Didn't I already said that I hate shitty cows? Yeah, they just don't get simple english.
p/s : Sorry if I have un-intentionally made a rude remark on Big Bang.
pp/s : I will try to tolerate with that stupid fan from my friend's blog. Should she start throwing more shits, I'll make sure she taste the shits she's throwing at me.
ppp/s : Save earth.