That is the so-called-good-news.
The bad news, I have ONE MORE PAPER LEFT.
& I have to wait for ONE WEEK to sit for a ONE HOUR paper.
I'm annoyed -.-;;
Ugh, one week holiday.
That means another week of slacking like shit.
I need someone to wake me up & start studying.
I tried studying & I failed miserably.
Faster bitch slap me nao.
I am still trying to digest the friggin truth.
I seriously don't know what to say, or to even think of it.
It's just very unexpected.
And to think that one would do such a thing is just heartbreaking not to mention sad.
I really need to clear my mind off.
*runstoyoutube* King wang jjang! I miss Jay D:
Oh my super girl, ni shi wo de baby girl~
Super Junior M :D
Suddenly I miss being a Donghae fan *slaps*
Yes, somebody pls. Double bitch slap me naoo.

I miss looking at Key in this picture. PSP, I WANTT! T_T
Add maths was. .
I have no words for it.
p/s : holidays, who wanna go out? 8DD
pp/s : save earth.