Okay, I've been super mean these days.
I am sorry but I am trying to minimize my mean level.
Being bitchy is so fun :D
Finally I fixed my skin.
It looks so retarded when I view it with the laptop.
But I hope now it's better.
Been `studying` for a while these days.
I can tell you, History is a bitch.
No, History is a slut.
It's playing mind games with me like how sluts are going around after horny mens -_-
Especially form 5 chapters.
Damn crappy lar.
Vote for me as president & I'll make sure to bring SMTown here every month!
And no worries, I'll only bring SooYoung, HyoHeon, Yuri & SeoHyun here. The other 5 will be send to India because they have too much publicity here. They're over-shadowing my top 3 & magnae. No fair alright.
Rofl. Sorry lar, it was a topic yesterday.
Anyway, I'm here to update my blog. It looks so dead T_T
And I don't think I'll be updating for the next two weeks.
Unless I have something to curse about or to spazz over :D
Beast is the B2ST :D
Bwahaha, I pick Beast over MBLAQ.

Gi Kwang/AJ ♥

B2ST

AMTORIA ♥
Till then, goodbye cherry.
Your mother needs to go `read` or shall we say `study`. Wait, more like `date` with books for a while.
Untill then, wait for me!
Haih, boycotting is hard T_T
My year of us & super girl TTT_____TTT
Kbaii. For two weeks 8D
p/s : save earth!