Sunday, October 18, 2009

so fantastic, so elastic.

I am gonna curse.
I know I am rude. No need to remind me.
You don't like it then go ahead and curse me behind my back, I don't really mind.

I need to curse for two reasons.
One, I am too high.
Two, I am annoyed.
Sorry willis but I am about to break the promise for a while :D
Forgive me for once ^^

First, let's see why I am so high even after 2days of spazzing.




I waited one whole fucking day for this video. When it was out, I was the last person to watch. How sad is that for a SHINee fan? Extremely sad. I miss the whole spazzing session with my friends! So I am not okay with that.  And, thanks to some ee-dee-yiots on the streets, I was caught in the jam for 15 friggin minutes. I was already late for an hour after the MV was released and those eedeeyiots have to spoil my moment. Sial betol.

He called me butterfly.

YESH, I AM IN LOVE WITH THE MV. Practically watched it 20 times before I sleep for the past two days :D then wake up also watch for 10 times before leaving the house.

So, I can't help but to blog abit.

PEOPLE like them are trashes in the society.
PEOPLE like them are wannabes.
PEOPLE like them always ruins a perfect picture.
PEOPLE like them don't deserve a friend like you.

Whenever I see them, they ruin my mood.
It's like I'm enjoying a really beautiful piece of art & their presence is like a smut on the art, ruining the whole piece. Or to be frank, their presence is like a stench in the backyard of our house lane where you have to hold your breathe until you passed the horrible lane.

You know better who your true friends are. 
If they were your true friends, they would care. But instead, they crushed you.
Friends shouldn't do this. No matter how bad a person is, we should accept them for who they are. Especially when we're their friend. 

And you think they were everything to you.
For them, you were nothing.
I seriously want them to rot in hell because they don't deserve a friend like you.
I wanna punch that jackass in his face when I see him.
I wanna potong his `little brother` if I can.
I admit, I am not a very good friend in anyway, but I am always here for you. 
We are always here for you. So, don't be afraid.

You still have us to hold on to.
You still have us to lend you a shoulder.
You still have us to care for you.
You still have us to be there for you. 

I am not saying I have the right to judge anyone. No, I don't.
So, who are they to judge you? Cows like them won't survive after high school life.
They think they are that great? PUR-LEASE.
Ask them to look at themselves in front of the mirror before they wanna start judging others.
They may look pretty from the outside, but when they start talking it's `goodbye pretty face, hello ugly creatures`. I doubt even Satan would accept them in hell. PFTT.

Ouch! That is such a hurtful statement I would say.
I am so mean. I know. What to do? I tend to bash certain creatures to the extreme & with really offensive words.

I hope you're feeling better after our session :D
Come to us if you need anything. I promise I'll try my best to help in anyway I can. 

Yesh, another reason I wanna curse was because I got annoyed last night. 
Damn diu one lo. I feel damn fucked up kayy.
#$%^&*&^%$%^&*&^%$#$%^&*(&^%$#@$%^&*

Anyway, I wanna change blogskin.
Used this blog skin for 2 months and it's getting old. *hunts for new blogskin* 

till then, bai. 

p/s : save earth.