No, I like Elmo more than Barney ;D
Edited : I love Spongebob better than Elmo ;D
Anyway, ignore the title. I seriously don't know what title to put.
I also don't know what to blog.
But I am feeling really pissed off now.
Seriously, I think I've put in more effort for the past 5 years than ANY OF YOU COWS ever have.
And in return what do I get?
SHITS from you pigs.
Whatever lar. I'm sick of it.
Two more months.
Two more months & I'll be out of high school.
Two more months & I don't have to take anymore shits from you pigs.
Until then, I'll be a goodpatient girl.
Time of the month isn't helping really.

I love you.Ugh, blogger you stupid pig. You are distorting my picture's quality T_T
You love me.
We are happy family.
With a shot bang bang & banshee's on the floor.
No more scary banshee now.
p/s : Banshee is jei-ssik-ka.
pp/s : save earth!