Tuesday, October 27, 2009

so much for hiatus -.-;;

Okay, I failed going on hiatus.
Blame history okay. Whenever I face that green (form4) & purple-orange(form5) text book, it automatically makes me glare at it then I'll stab it with my pen & then I'll dump it one side. As guilty as charged D:
Yet, no matter how much I tried to kill the book, it just wouldn'd DIE!
Stupid cow. I think the only way I could kill it is by `accidentally` putting it into the fire pot (the ones where chinese people use to burn the gold paper during the 1st & the 15th day or the month) and it'll finally be out of my life. FOREVER *evil smirk*

Crap lar, 3 more weeks to SPM & here I am, STILL SLACKING -.-;;;;;;;
*bitch slap myself* ROFL. I am seriously thinking how the cow am I gonna score with such horrible attitude.
Blame my horoscope. MASTER OF PROCRASTINATORS *stabsmylaziness*

Anyway, remember what I posted about DO-NOT-MESS-WITH-ME-OR-YOU'RE-A-DEAD-COW post?
Yeah, it's ironic how I posted about that on Sunday & ONE POOR COW did came & provoke me on the very same day. I don't care if that person reads my blog or not. Wait, I doubt `famous` cows like them have time to go read my blog & to realize what's really going on in reality.

*coughscoughs*

Allow me to warn these poor cows about a little something regarding hardcore fangirls.
Somehow, they never learn you know. They felt my wrath once but they decided to do it again.
Trust me, you do not want to mess with a fangirl if you have no balls.

This person, have no balls to come mess with me & he dare tell me `fanboys` are gay?
For your information mr-no-balls, I salute fanboys. I love fanboys. At least they have the guts to like boybands & admit it in front public. And you wanna know something? They are proud to be one. So who the cow are you to come saying they are gay?
In my opinion, it's more like stupid ball-less humans like you with super high level of ego-ness in you that is the true definition of gay. Just because we (fangirls) like korean boybands so much, you call them gay in front of us & start comparing yourself to them? PUR-LEASE. Look at yourself in front of the mirror before you come telling you're hotter than them -.-;; Your stupid vanity will only make me define you as the worst gay on earth.

And get this into your head, I love korean boybands doesn't mean I don't listen to other songs. I listen to English & Chinese songs as well. Don't start insulting Koreans boybands just because you think English bands are way cooler than them. I wouldn't deny the fact that some English bands are good, but can you tell me how many songs are actually meaningful in their own way? You don't enjoy Korean songs because the language is foreign to you & thus, you won't like it. I don't blame you for it. But please, watch that tongue of yours. You said Malaysians aren't that bad. Okay, name me 5 Malaysian singers who can actually compose great songs & make it grand because I can easily name you 20 koreans who can do so.

You wanna talk about looks & vocals? Now, please also get this into your head. You definitely do not have the look to even compare yourself with the boybands I love, moreover your vocal? Come on. You're nothing close to them, in my opinion. You know, I may be dead obsessed with korean entertainment but that doesn't mean I would marry a Korean. I know my own dreams. I might get to marry a Korean if I am lucky but hello, this is Malaysia. It isn't that easy. You say Malaysians are great, then find me a nice Malaysian among us. Besides my beloved, I only have two nice Malaysian guy that I know among my friends & trust me, they are way way way better than your stupid famous gang -.-;;

And then you say it is people like me who is bringing Malaysians down?
Come on, look around you. It's more like the types of people like you who is bringing down our country.
You think you're so high & mighty just because girls are desperate for you? pfft. Get real. You may be every girl's DREAM GUY & making all the girls go gaga-fied just because you're so-called-hot, but you barely even have the opportunity to be in my Hot Guy list. Kind to think of it, what do you have besides your brain? Your flirting skills may be good but I'm so sorry to tell you the truth, you actually disgust the cow out of me. You should start respecting girls for who they are and not just playing them. Learn to earn respect from others before you gain any respect. And never ever test a fangirl's patience. I have my limit as a girl & I have another limit as a fangirl. I know too many secrets of yours that isn't really helping you in any situation. So don't ever test my patience. You can go ahead and spread rumors like `kah fong is a slut/whore/bitch/` or blablabla, I don't really care. Go ahead and spoil my name in front of YOUR GANG, I don't really mind. Because I know what I do & unlike you, I've yet reach the level of being a SLUT or a WHORE. I may be a bitch because truthfully, I do bitch about other people. But I'm not the only who bitch in this country you know. There are bigger bitches than me out there. But is bitching wrong? I think you bitch about others worse than me & worse, you pretend.

Guys like you are seriously bitchier than the 4 bitches (yes, I have four dogs who is super bitchy towards me) in my house. Here's a piece of advice, don't look so highly of yourself. You will never know when you're fall. And fall in the worst way ever. And seriously for a guy, you are so small-hearted man. You can't even take a joke -.-;; so much for no-offence-taken-after-everything but you left us with your last words "f*ck y'll la" and the you went off just like that. Hello! You wanna curse, have enough balls to curse. Don't use **** or whatever man. Cowards like you hide behind other people & always trying to cover up your mistakes. But, being a famous guy among girls, news spread fast you know. You wouldn't believe me on how updated am I on everything going on with you & your gang. God has eyes, you can hide but secrets will be exposed no matter how. Nothing stays hidden forever. It's just a matter of time. Get that into your head, you cc-fied gay -___-

You know I really really really hate famous people in high school? Who gives you the right to trash others just because you're famous? And it's only high school. It only last for 5 years, after high school that's it. You wanna be famous in college that's another story of your life. For now, stay out of my life you cow-head.

Anyway, I know it's a really long post. Rofl. Somehow I like to type about poor cows 8D
So sorry to torture my readers with so much words D: Please accept my thousand apologies *bows*
Hahaha, if you readers are trying to guess which poor soul who messed with me, he's someone that is famous.
I used to call him `bull` but hello, he is not suitable to represent a Taurus -.-;; he's a Aquarius if I'm not mistaken.
Give you a clue, he's also know as `siang chiao ren`. Chinese people who understand the meaning, kudos to you :D people who can't figure it out, sorry D:

K, after such a long post I am bored. Baii.

p/s : yeah I blogged about the ever famous to die for guy. spam me & you will be feeling my wrath. Fangirls should know how I feel.

pp/s : being alone in school everyday, saddening life D:
ppp/s : save earth.