I am not gonna be able to post so many people's birthday post! T_T
Want me to count? Nevermind, I wanna say it anyway :D
Let's see.
Sungmin
Kang In
Jaejoong T_T
Tan Joey
Yun Ming
Wei Han
Kyuhyun
Yunho
Han Geng
Shiwon
Sooyoung D:
Changmin
So saddening can?! Imma do all of you an auto post before I leave for NS.
Yes, remember my saddening case where I got selected for NS?
Hahah, laugh all you want you cows -.-;;
At least I get to have the chance to hold & fire a gun.
Do you have the chance? *showtongue*
I already got over the fact of not living with connection for
I'll live it in a way. Mother don't seem to disagree about me getting an ipod :D
Good sign! Hallelujah yo. Once I get a 4gb ipod, I still can survive. I'll have their songs & soothing voice to keep me `updated` or should I say, accompany me.
Hahaha, about the albums I got people to help me so I guess I am alright xD
Kayy, crap enough. Baii.