Thursday, October 8, 2009

wonders

Ever wonder why you wonder so much?
Rofl. Don't get confused by my question.
Sometimes I wonder too much until I get headache.
Seriously, it's stupid to wonder sometimes but you still do it right?

No, it's not wrong to wonder.
It's just that sometimes you wonder too much until you loose your mind.
I am now wondering why I wonder so much?
Wonder about things that will never come true.
Sad but true.

Now I'm wondering why I am posting this post -        -
Anyway, been using club's connection.
One word, terrible! Youtube load so slow can? Compared to when I use Youtube in my house.
It takes at least a minute to finish loading for a 3 minutes video.
Annoying much.
And I seriously hate it when Youtube loads slow. It annoys the friggin cow out of me.
I miss using the word `cow` D:
Imma use it again xD Thanks Ying!
Bwahaha. We have so many things that runs in the family.

The vain disease that runs in the family. We are epic.

Btw, I swear I'm gonna kill that kid who just punched me on the friggin head & call me stupid! No kid does that to me. I will not have children with my husband until at least 3 years of marriage.

kbai.

p/s : save earth!