Saturday, November 14, 2009

2012

Okay, when it's Judgement Day, I will run to space ;D
Of course I'll drag along everyone I love.
First to-do-list on Judgement Day is to push IU, Jung Sisters, Kaii's mean friends, Viv's copycat, and ALL THOSE GUYS WHO CALLED BOYBANDS GAY & INSULTED FANBOYS down to the Earth's core.

Yes, I've watched 2012. I am freaking satisfied with the movie ;D




WATCH IT XD
& I came back to find this 8D

Photobucket
c: 2123exc 
the base : @2123exc
no stealing like duh, this is tiff's.
TIFFANY LEE KAHFONG

Fighting♥
형, 파이팅! 당신이 그것을 할 수있는. 난 널 믿어 :)
우리 둘이 파이팅 또한 해야한다, 약속 해줘!
사랑해.
Thank you Vivienne.
She's a great brother you know ;D
Thanks for believing in me too -hugs-
And we shall get together after my exams are over. & before my trip to Taiwan & going off to NS T^T
7 December faster come XD

K la, need to go plan my escape plan when the world ends & stab History. bai.

p/s : save earth or end of the world might happen before 2012 people!