Sunday, November 15, 2009

I feel so small.

Maybe they were right.
Maybe I was wrong. 




This is how it feels when things starts drifting apart.
Nothing last forever.
It's happening again.
Somebody please make it stop.
I want to hold on to it.
Don't make me let go.
Hold on to me.
Make me believe.
Maybe we were always the opposite.
We can never mix or we'll go wrong.
Just like black and white, it doesn't fit.
White is as perfect as it is and nothing can be as pure as white.
Black is as dark as it is and no one can find light within it.
Should these two mix together, they'd form another color which doesn't attract anything.
Or like otherwise, there will be a dot on each color, thus ruining a perfect picture. 
Is this what they call as taking the wrong path?
Cause suddenly I'm feeling something is not right between us.
It's happening again just like how it happened before.
History is repeating itself.
So what should I do?
DYING might just be the right solution to everything. 
Where else can I find light?
Darkness is taking over my world.
Someone please pull me out of it.
Guide me back to the light in my life.
Lead me back to the light I once see so clearly.
But now, it's getting dimmer day by day.


Darkness is a terrifying creature that will eat you up slowly and begin it's torture.
Should one suffer like this, what will be the end of it?
Or maybe, just maybe I can find light in the other world.
Goodbye.