Tuesday, November 17, 2009

S-P-M

Oh, the fearful date of every form 5 is finally here.
18th November 2009 marks the journey of a form 5 student.
Two years of suffering will be worth it.
3 weeks of examination.

Hell yeah, I'm gonna enjoy.

3 weeks. 7 days.

After that is hello highlights & goodbye books 8D

But I think I am cursed in a way or another.

I mean come on! During PMR, my room was the Ketua Pengawas room. There was practically 5 examiners watching 20 students.

& this year, my room is the Ketua Pengawas room again! You tell me la, bad luck or is it just karma?
Haih, peik cheik I tell you peik cheik! & my classmates don't believe me that there will be 5 examiners. Just wait till Wednesday & start tension-ing la kayy. Cause I've already been through it and I survived! MUAHAHAHHAHA.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK TO ALL FORM 5.

and I am hungry now so bai.

p/s : save earth!