But it's okay. I needed to say something anyway.
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE WORD `COW` IS COPYRIGHTED BY US(PLURK FAMILY) & NO ONE ELSE SHOULD USE IT ON THEIR OWN ACCOUNT WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION. CALL ME BITCH OR WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT IT'S OUR WORD & DON'T USE IT BECAUSE IT'S OUR TREND. SSIBAL NOM.
21st November 2009 is a wonderful day in two ways.
First, an awesome after-maths dinner with really epic people on the earth. I love you guys ♥
Second, I drove a car & I didn't bang anything okay? It was awesome ;)
Third, the rebellion of Jaejoong, Junsu & Yoochun.
Look, I am a Cassie. And being a Cassie, I can feel things.
And being a real fan is to support them all the way right?
So, may I ask what is wrong with those fans who is being so bitchy?
Just because Jaejoong, Junsu & Yoochun is fighting for their rights, you start judging them and saying they are the cause of all this drama? Grow up as a fan & start acting like one if you are like this.
There is no harm fighting for their rights. I don't get why certain fans go hysterical when they read `blasting news` from ALLKPOP. People, open your eyes and see the real deal! Allkpop creates shits okay? They always have fake news & sometimes, there is no source stated on how they got the news.
Please, wait for the official statement before you go around whining, complaining, insulting & putting all the blame on the only 3 members who have enough guts to fight for their own rights as well as the rights for the other 2 members okay. You go all the way `Always Keep The Faith` but you have not a tiny bit of faith in them at all. Don't joke with me man. These type of fan can go rot in Earth's core for Satan's sake. Seriously, I am tired of fans like this. You wanna chant the words AKTF, then stop commenting on forums or any post that can hurt the boys. Don't even call yourself a fan when you are doubting them even ONE BIT.
Now, as I was saying about the rebellion from Jaejoong, Junsu & Yoochun, I am proud & happy for them *wipeshappytearsaway*
I cried when honey told me they won the best asian artist award and that they appeared on stage.
I cried even harder watching the video where they gave their winning speech.
Jaejoong's part make me teared even worse!
I am glad that they attended MAMA of 2009. It is stupid for SM to boycott MAMA. Not one SME artist was there besides Jaejoong, Junsu & Yoochun. See what I meant? They have the guts to fight for what belongs to them. And no one can take that away from them. TVXQ is forever a 5-member boyband no matter what happens. I won't allow websites trying to make me loose faith in them. Whatever shits from website can be written but I won't believe anything unless it's an official statement by the boys themselves. I won't allow fights among Cassies as well. I'm seriously telling all the Cassies who reads this, stop believing in what you read unless it's an official statement from the boys! Don't allow fake shits to bring down the biggest fan club ever! It is times like this that we need to stand together and not debate amongst each other whether we should let them go. HOLD ON TO THEM & MAKE THEM BELIEVE THAT THEY STILL HAVE US NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! DON'T ALLOW ANYTHING TO BRING DOWN BOTH TVXQ & CASSIOPIEA!

Yesh, please keep believing in them.
.jpg)
I miss those happy faces up there!
.jpg)
Don't let anything loosen the bond between those 5.

How I wish I one of those people who is holding the banner? D:

& please bring back that smile to the poor boy up there! I cried harder when I saw his sad smile during his speech T^T
Sighs, it's sad to see 1.59PM's performance! they left Jaybeom's spot for him D:
And now, I have one more complaining to do.
I've said this once, I'll say it again.
STOP TRYING TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT. GET YOUR OWN LIFE. IT'S A TORTURE HAVING SOMEONE COPYING EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO OR HAVE. WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO BE THE OTHER PERSON? IT'S SICKENING & DISGUSTING. JUST STOP IT ALREADY. HAVE SOME ORIGINALITY FOR SATAN'S SAKE. IT'S A SIN COPYING YOU KNOW. STOP BEING A USELESS COW & GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD, BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE & NOT TRYING TO FIT IN WITH WHAT YOU'RE NOT. IF YOU COPY TOO MUCH IN LIFE, YOU MIGHT JUST BE A ROBOT PROGRAMMED TO DO EVERYTHING THE OTHER PERSON DO -.-;; BULLSHIT LA.
Okay, I'm done releasing my annoyance and I am sleepy. bai.
p/s : I am so burning my history notes already DD<
pp/s : I know I have to save earth but for once, burning actually is a good thing. Specially when it comes to burning anything related to Malaysian History. Oops, ouch!, terrible~ Great now THJ'S quote is in my head -.-;;
ppppppp/s : yesh, do save earth after burning history book/paper/notes alright all the form 5's?