Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's Maknae's Time.

YOYOYOYO~

Today, 26th November is a good day ;D
Why? Because there is 3 person that I know share's the same birthday & they are all my family xD
Next, official premiere of New Moon in Malaysia if you know what I mean -.-;;

So, can we wish the important humans in my life a Happy Birthday?!

First of all, the most important person in my life. Without her, what I am? Not a even a live species.
She's none other than my mother of course ;D

Introducing, the other long-lost sister of mine



Picture taken : CNY 2009. I just realized we are both wearing pink -_-

Next is my cousin Alicia Tho! err, too bad I don't have a picture of her D<

Another important family member of mine is none other than Goh Lee Shar.
She's the beloved `ke ai` maknae in our family & also the mood maker in any situation given. She's awesome!

AIYA I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO STEAL HER PICTURE! DDD<


Nvm then, I shall just use Hyuk's picture then. Hahaha, his hairy yet skinny legs ;D BTW, I only share him with her & only her.

Haih, what a boring post D: I am not in the mood. I malas wanna edit so yeah. blaahhh

p/s : Add maths is another history of my life ;D
pp/s : Moral is also history already.
ppp/s : I got first batch 8D
pppp/s : come visit me kayy?
pppppp/s : save earth.