
He used to be fine. But now, sighs =/ Get well soon Taeminie ;D

Gahh, let them be the last of the `chosen` ones. GO AWAY ALREADY H1N1 DD<
I'm a hot issue ;D
*flasheseverywhere*
Bwahahaha, this is the effect of listening to Hot Issue too much.
NEW MOON was better than Twilight in my opinion, but the in book wise, I prefer Twilight.
Okay la, the reason why I don't like the movie Twilight is because I am not a big fan of Robert Pattinson. I prefer him in Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire instead of him being Edward Cullen. He looks so pale & his hair is too messy D:
On the other hand, I LOVE LOVE LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER ♥
Ever since Sharkboy era, I adore him up till now. And his body. I wanna eat him up la. His 108°Celcius body temperature is enough to make me feel warm enough.
Hahaha, yes. I know alot of guys are annoyed with the fact that girls are going gaga over Edward & Jacob but it can't be help. Who can resist them? Even a hardcore fan will adore them for a moment okay. But hor, certain guys, I repeat, certain guys tend to exaggerate their hatred towards them & I hate it. What is your problem? Just because they are hotter than you are, you wanna go around saying `owh Jacob is gay` or `Edward is so gay` or even `vampires are so gay & ugly`. Like wtcow, don't go watch when you know you won't enjoy the movie for your own sake la. Or then you go saying `I am hotter than Edward` or blablabla. All those shits you guys are trying to throw at ppl. It's not their fault that they are adored by many girls. If you are as hot as them, we will also go gaga over you right? -_-
I don't see my brother complaining? In fact, my brother admits the fact that those werewolves & vampires are hot. So, NOT EVERY GUY ARE LIKE THOSE STUPID EGOISTIC GUYS LIKE ........yeah la, certain guys la okay. They just can't stand it when girl's aren't gaga-ing over them.
The Cullens, The Quilettes & The Volturians ;D
TWAT TWAT TWAT TWAT TWAT TWAT TWAT TWAT FTW TWAT NEW WORD TWAT TWAT TWAT I LOVE YOU TWAT TWAT TWAT ;D
Yes, I am not over him. SUE ME ;P
p/s : SPM is gonna be over soon. FTW.
pp/s : I wanna watch Ninja Assasin.
ppp/s : Can't wait for 9th December.
pppp/s : We'll still be friend no matter what la kayy. I told you I'll be there for you always.
ppppp/s : Save earth.
