Thursday, December 3, 2009

1,2,3

2 more papers, 1 more subject.
I will be done with books & exams on 7th December 2009.
Yes! Finally, no more being pressured for any major exam, more staying up whole night & youtube-ing (though I am already doing it the entire time but illegally) all the way with no nagging! SO NICE TO BE LIFELESS (:

Yeap, it feels great to be free before the Science students 8D
Actually, I would have end later if I took Commerce but hoho, I chose Literature in English so yeah, merdeka early ;D

Talk about Lit, my hand hurt like hell by the 3rd question. Pain can?!
And almost ran out of time. Stupid pen on the other hand NO INK. tsktsktsk, so unlucky la.
And then I almost screw up in the Poems section due to lack of time. Some more have to quote. WAH KAO.

Accounts on the other hand is ................... *cricketsound*
One word, TWAT.

I pawned Science :DD

kla, webcam-ing with Shar, so gtg. baiii

p/s : save earth.
pp/s : I hate accounts.

EDITED.

the results of our webcam-ing session



I asked her to smile but she don't want D:



She brushing teeth, so cute right?



bwahhaha, Dara fan ;D



see la ying, she very vain already xD