Friday, December 4, 2009

To my motion fatigue : farewell

Love Happens wasn't that bad.
Yeah, original plan was to catch Ninja Assassin along with Joey & Ying then re-watch New Moon (for me la). But, I got no transport so I couldn't make it. Twat.
Then Ming ajak-ed me out for 2012 along with Chee Han, Juan Gin & Yan Teng. Since 2012 was full (again -_-) we ended up watching Love Happens. Then went for late night supper & head home 8D Owh, and I met Li Onn, Kar Chuan, Justin & another guy whom IDK, I think? sorry D: When we arrived, we met some `unwanted` humans and a certain someone (:

Sighs, I always get emo early in the morning. Why? Seriously, I question myself everyday but I still can't find an answer to it. It's tiring. I want it to be stopped.

It hurts. Eventhough it was never real. 
Can't I just close my heart away? No, I just had to open it up. 
& in the end, earning myself pain. Again.

Seriously, why can't I just stick to loving things that I can never get in reality?
It feels so much better hoping for things that I know I would never have the chance to own it.
But no, I had to do the opposite wise. It sucks.



What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
We need time, only time.
So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?
All the time, all the time.


I am giving up. I shall stop putting any hopes on anything. It never work that way in reality anyway. Whatever I hope for will never come true. What's the point of me putting on high hopes for something & in the end getting crushed in the most brutal way anyone can think of? I'm sick having my hopes being crushed.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I EVER HOPE FOR ANYTHING TO FUCKING HAPPEN IN MY LIFE ANYMORE. I'VE LOST FAITH IN HOPE. NOTHING EVER COMES TRUE ANYWAY. I AM DONE WITH YOU HOPE. YOU CAN GET OUT OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. GO BEFORE I MURDER YOU.

p/s : no more chance anymore. that is why I am letting go already. don't ask me why. it hurts to even think about it DD<
pp/s : please don't bring up this matter anymore or I swear I'll lock myself in the room and shut myself away from my social life.
ppp/s : why why why why why why why? I ask myself that all the time.
pppp/s : I need a hug right now /wipestearsaway.
ppppp/s : save earth.