Monday, December 7, 2009

Twat The World

Yes, I am officially a exam-free woman who can stalk youtube for good & less reading for a long long long time.
Feels good to be exam-less 8DD
ROFL, when the clock struck 12PM today I was practically screaming on the inside. When the examiner said `Para pelajar boleh keluar sekarang` everyone already rushed out the room like `lembu keluar kandang` ni. But, I was the last and I smirk at the examiners when he said `esok tak ada kertas ya, jangan datang!` and I said, `cikgu, Saya sudah bebas!` then I grinned and walked out the room singing ManManHaNi. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Awesome la, to play the examiners. There was one pacticular one, the Deputy Head of Examiner tend to look at me when I do my paper one. So today, I annoyed him to the core. I entered the room for paper 2 singing ManManHaNi (again -_-) and he looked at me like `this girl really is pissing me off` that kind of look. He should start rapping Eli's rap `YOU MAKE ME PISSED OFF!` to me man. When he was walking pass me to see my answers, I danced to ManManHaNi & he straight went to my neighbour side. So funny la Mr.Zulkifli. Yesh, I know his name because I observe all the teacher's nametag okay. NOT I STALK THEM LAR ISHK.

Yeah then half-way struggling to do the the questions I, start la my random dancing to RDD, Heartbeat or Sign. My friend beside me was like `there she go again la dancing -.-;;` and started staring at me. I was wondering why she staring so long then I realized that got another woman examiner behind me watching me. KNS BETUL. Way to go finishing my paper with peace man -.-;;;

Anyway, I am done with exams. People who still have Chemistry & Commerce, all the best and continue studying while I stalk youtube. kbai.

p/s : save earth
pp/s : great la, Dongho is my new biased -_-
ppp/s : i bloody want to watch Ninja for god's sake someone take me!
ppppp/s : owh yeah, JOON is also my biased now. KNS, why i am having so many scandals & affairs? -_-