Sunday, November 8, 2009

I can wait, I can wait forever.

What a fine Sunday today.
I was having so much fun with great connection since 7 am since I woke up early due to some awesome dream!
And 10 minutes ago, I went to check my phone. Guess what?
That ridiculous retarded pig-brained Malay guy messaged me again. You wanna know why I can puke reading the shitty English he has? Here's his stupid message. Imma block his number.

`I wife her, dont msg or call her, remember k,`

...........I'm speechless -            -
Seriously, what is his problem? Can't he get a life or something? I don't have time or credit to waste on his silly games anyway. I'm not gonna let him ruin my mood and make me curse like mad again.
I don't know how many times I broke my promise already. I need to start living up to my own words.

A/N : I am seriously sorry for breaking such promise. I don't want to promise anything anymore. But I will live up to that promise again. After all, it's my fault to begin with, it's really okay for you to be mad you know. Please go ahead and scold me! Don't keep telling me it's fine when it's not. Araso? (if you don't know who I am refering to, it's YOU la -_-)




When are they releasing this!? I cannot wait any longer or I'm gonna burst! Okay la, I gotta admit the kissing scene is cute yet disturbing in a way -       - Hyo Joo thinks Jae is a ghost is it? She was asking the waitress if she can see him or some sort like that? //kicks myself in the head for not reading my KFD.

Anyway, I was going through some icons website and I found this video.




!!!!!!!!!! Btw this is the 1st part. Watch the 2nd part here.
Can I comment? -_- of course I can, I am the author of this blog.
First, Hyuk trying to teach the baby how to dance RingDingDong was just plain awesome.
Second, ONEW CONDITION! FTW LA.
Third :O Hodong squashed Taemin! O_O and it's a miracle that Taemin survived it. & Teuk made it worse! ROFL. Epic win man. 
Fourth, the baby and Taemin is too cute ;)
Lastly, HoDong is a Taemin-biased ♥

Here's an English Subbed for the part where they dance and the little battle between 2MIN ;)

& LAST BUT NOT LEAST



Favourite gif for today ;)

Another day, without you with me.
It's like a blade that cuts right through me.
But I can wait, I can wait forever.

EEEEEEK, KRYBER DNW D: I saw 2 gif that contains KryBer. Tough Amber is super loved in the gifs, Krystal is ruining it D<

Man Man Ha Ni is another addictive song, Eli & the guy with purple highlights. WOOT WOOT~
MBLAQ....still trying to get into them but I like the leader, Seungho & Lee Joon ;D

Okay, random post. Eating lunch & roflmao watching Starking. Bai.

p/s : Pn.Nabsiah is leaving tomoro already! T^T she has been the best principal for the 5 years I've been in MGS. I don't wanna cry tomorrow because I enjoy seeing other people cry. I hope I won't cry. I am not trying to be heartless here okay, I just don't want to show it. You know, putting on the `tough girl look` ;D SO ALL MGS-IANS READING THIS PLEASE GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND SEND HER OFF! She's already disappointed enough with the HORRIBLE attendance of students after PMR and on her last day, I seriously hope that every MGS-IANS attends it. *hintsfiejoyshargigihints* GO OKAY! 

pp/s : save earth!