Monday, November 9, 2009

Prized Possession.



12345678910!
BAM I AM DEAD & THIS IS WHAT I AM GETTING NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT IS.
I SPOT EUNHAE! -dead-

And no, I don't think Super Show 2 contains any eunshi cause if it does I swear I will personally kick shiwon in the arse, oops! ;)

&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN SOON CHIA. 
You can now go get your license and come fetch me for Bak Kut Teh pls? ;D




Edited : Since he asked me to change the picture. So it's cute Soon Chia now ♥


Last year I gave you sexy and hot Kim YooBin for your birthday post right? This year I give you Son Ga In from Brown Eyed Girls. 




Okay this picture don't look hot enough right? I know. So, please watch this and observe the girl in short hair ;D

Don't say I always with my `dbsk, super junior & shinee and all my boybands` only cause I also listen to girlbands okay.

So, happy birthday & yes I still owe you a present ever since last year. Sorry la for the delay. It's still in the process. 

p/s : save earth.