I'm back, tired and hungry. Currently having some jetlag. Goodness, I feel like I am still flying in an aeroplane!
Imma blog about my trip when I am satisfied with all the pictures that we took.
To simplify my enjoyment throughout the trip, let me see.
1. I was greeted by koreans when I landed! hahaha, the korean tour guide thought I was under him 8D
2. I saw a Jaejoong-look-alike.
3. I was mistaken as a HongKong citizen and not malaysian.
4. I ate like a friggin pig.
5. I've ride on a high speed train (unlike the ones in msia which is like a crawling tortoise)
6. Super Junior M was at the same place as me at the same time. AWESOME.
Kayy, I wanna go read fanfic then tidur di! GOOD LUCK TO ALL PMR CANDIDATES & HAVE FUN!
and my thoughts on Malaysian Lalas are true. They fucking have no dignity & manners. Their flirting skills? *pukes* Seriously man, those two female dogs were barking at the wrong trees man. My cousins and I should have just fuck them upside down from head to toe. DIUUU.
p/s : save earth like the taiwanese ppl do!