Happy Birthday TVXQ! You guys are 6 year old already. Please continue growing up ;D

Always Keep The Faith ♥
I'm not gonna write a long long post because honestly, writing long post doesn't means it is meaningful.
All I want to say is, I wanna continue writing their anniversary post for the years to come.2009 was not a very good year for any boybands. It is not a very good year for me as well. Many craps has been happening throughout this whole year that has made me a different person compared to what I am last year. My wish for Christmas never came through. I guess this is just not my year huh?
Anyway, I had a horrible Christmas as well. Was being kinda emo throughout the whole day. I just have a biggest wish for this year, would someone please vanish IU/Lee Ji Eun & Jung Jessica for me?
And and and, Happy 1st Anniversary to my friendship with Fiffy too ;D We got to know each other on Christmas last year & it was awesome cause we were bombing Zie all the way xD
p/s : save earth!
ppp/s : I wanna change blogskin. Imma hunt for one now 8D

Always Keep The Faith ♥
I'm not gonna write a long long post because honestly, writing long post doesn't means it is meaningful.
All I want to say is, I wanna continue writing their anniversary post for the years to come.2009 was not a very good year for any boybands. It is not a very good year for me as well. Many craps has been happening throughout this whole year that has made me a different person compared to what I am last year. My wish for Christmas never came through. I guess this is just not my year huh?
Anyway, I had a horrible Christmas as well. Was being kinda emo throughout the whole day. I just have a biggest wish for this year, would someone please vanish IU/Lee Ji Eun & Jung Jessica for me?
And and and, Happy 1st Anniversary to my friendship with Fiffy too ;D We got to know each other on Christmas last year & it was awesome cause we were bombing Zie all the way xD
p/s : save earth!
ppp/s : I wanna change blogskin. Imma hunt for one now 8D