Monday, December 28, 2009

Just beat it.

MJ is a win I tell you, a win.




ROFL. Epic wei, I tell you EPIC! My two top dancers ;D 



Actually this is the first part but I like the 2nd better ;D hell yeah the RDD was awesome! Taemin ah, why so cute?!! I jealous of the small boy can? DD< (hyuk is like a father!)



As promised, the Get Down & RingDingDong performance ;D 
I laughed my ass off watching Get Down because of Jjong's scene. SO CUTE LA! Tell me la, how to leave them for NS? Seriously, I don't think I can survive there without KPOP T^T 

Here's a bonus for Key fans. 



Seriously, how can ppl not love Key for being such a diva? haha, I know who! /pointsatviv. His reaction change damn fast right?! I SPOT MINKEYYYYYYYYY! ♥♥ & what exactly is Onew doing behind there? -_-

Dang it, Bo Beep is stucked in my head T^T somebody get it out. And great, now Key's Because of You is stucked and !!!!! their Get Down was superb. 

I have less than a week. Sighs. Technically, I'm leaving on Sunday. FML FML FML. 

p/s : edited.
pp/s : save earth.

ppp/s : I deleted the rest of this post because I was getting eyesore from it. Besides, it's another fact of reality that I can't change no matter what, so whattheheck right?