Okay so my Christmas mode is still on when it's already New Year's Eve -_- Well pardon me, your royal highness I don't want to celebrate New Year just yet. Is that a crime?
Last christmas, I gave you my heart. But the very next day, you gave it away.
This year, to save me from tears. I'll give it to someone special ;D
&
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.
Just like the one I used to know.
Where the tree top glisten and children listen, to hear the sleigh bells in the snow.
Indeed Christmas is the greatest time of the year. I think I enjoy my Christmas quite well this year.
I am kinda glad that 2009 is gonna be over in less than 24 hours. I hate 2009 to the core. Seriously, I hate it. Well, except for certain circumstances where I met great people along the way ;D
So, I realize I have done a lot of ungrateful and bitchy things this year. What to do? I changed as a person from time to time right? Like what they say, people change. I'm guessing I am also one of those `people` who changed. I don't know if it is for the better or for the worse. Either way, I am who I am. Don't try to change me or I'll screw you upside down.
Hmmm, I just realized after today I am gonna be facing the harsh reality of life already. College stress, work and thinking of how I am gonna succeed in my future life. I really wished my high school days would not end THAT fast. I mean it's like five years ago I was cursing myself and wanting to quit school to work and gain money. But here I am now, already graduated and I am depressed about that fact -_- the irony of my life. Bummer.
But I guess the lessons learned this year is really to be patience & honest. I went through a hell load of shits this year, facing crappy humans and deal with unreasonable retards. Haih, sometimes I wonder why am I even that good at tolerating with craps when I have anger issues. Seriously, I tend to be furious over something but I don't make a big deal out of it (well most of the times) and keep it to myself. I do talk with my friends about it but it won't really help in any way also right? Maybe that's why I have anger issues. Keeping everything to myself & then `meletup` when I cannot take in anymore & the sad thing is, I blow to the wrong person. I am a coward okay so stop saying I am brave -_- I have no guts to face other people, to point out their mistakes and what else I can do besides complaining and bringing headache to myself? I am seriously a bad friend in so many ways D: Yes I am horrible in any way you can think of. That is why I have limited friends but they are my close friends whom I treasure the most. I just don't know how to show my appreciation or I show it in a wrong way.
So, I hereby apologize for all the bad deeds I've done throughout the year 2009. I may have unintentionally hurt, insulted, or went over someone's pride and I am sorry for those. I am still learning to control my anger issue. Maybe national service is a good thing for a person like me. But there is always forgive & forget right? For those who forgives me, I am really grateful for it. For those who still wants to think of me as what you're thinking of me(in a bad way), I apologize for not meeting your request to be a like-able person.
Now, I think the fact of me going to NS has made me realize another thing. Hahaha, I give up okay. I surrender! /waveswhiteflag. I am gonna accept the fact that I can't change the true fact of reality so I am just gonna have to live with it whether I like it or not. I am sick of being frustrated and annoyed over a fact that I can't change. Life isn't all that bad when I look at it in another way. There's always something, I just have to find it ;D And now I am scaring the shit out of myself on how I can change from such a spiteful person into a heartless person. How the hell does my brain works, I seriously don't know. But either ways, I am moving on. So, 2010 better improve for my sake and for everyone's sake cause 2009 has been a shitty year for so many people, am I right or are you wrong? X)
To end my deep post, I am still not over how adorkable this picture is.
credits to Pooi Yee's plurk
SO CUTE CAN?! & it's double cuteness~ WOO & SEOB. Ponytails and it was the `butt` dance performance. /pinchesbothofthem.
SO CUTE CAN?! & it's double cuteness~ WOO & SEOB. Ponytails and it was the `butt` dance performance. /pinchesbothofthem.
p/s : save earth ;D