2010 resolutions anyone? Well, I think I have. ALOT.
1. Complete my ninja training in NS.
2. After completing my secret ninja training skillz in NS, sneak m16 out and go join the terrorists in Korea.
3. After joining IRIS, I'll personally kill the `ghost` in the KPOP industry ;D
4. Come back to Malaysia to murder our very own `ghost` of the country (youknowwhola)
5. Then go secretly murder all the ghost of your life. Just tell me the name & I'll shoot X)
6. Ninjarape/silentrape Jaejoong, Hyuk Jae, Jin Ki, JJong, Key, Wooyoung & Jun Hyung -insert evil grin-
7. After ninjaraping/silentraping & it's the battle between me & ninjaJoon 8D
8. Hunt for a job.
9. Earn & spend like a bitch.
10. Study D<
Yeap, my resolutions for 2010. Awesome right? Harharhar.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! BUT THAT'S NOT THE IMPORTANT THING OF TODAY RIGHT?
The important thing today is that Sungmin is finally 24/25! -popsconfetti- WOOT WOOT BUNNY BOY IS FINALLY A YEAR OLDER ALREADY 8D Hahaha, I can't believe he is actually elder than Jaejoong & Yunho when he acts WAY YOUNGER than the both of them -_-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNNY BOY ;D NOW I DEMAND FOR MORE FANSERVICE FROM KYUMIN ☺
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes please xDD
Okay, time to schedule all the birthday post. Baii.
p/s : save earth.
