Wednesday, December 16, 2009

NATION-al SERVE-(i)ce

The title says it all.
The package that I've been praying for it not to arrive or let be sunk into the river or flew in the air during the delivery but it survived & reached my hand safe & sound. GAHHHH! I HATE THAT PARCEL OKAY! TO THE INFINITY!

I don't even wanna look at it. I actually threw everything inside the envelope. hahaha. what? I don't like those papers. It burns I tell you, BURN! Anyhooo, if one person's parcel is so thick, goodness gracious how many trees have the governments kill to produce those papers?! I don't even wanna count T^T



LOOKING AT IT BURNS MY EYES ALREADY! T^T



That's my bus ticket. Got my name wei, kinda gaya la -evilgrin-



See la how many papers they send to me. KNS BETUL. Got buku panduan some more leh -      -

I suddenly love & miss Klang like mad -_- rofl.
AND OMFCOW BREAKOUT'S COVER, JAE ACTING CUTE, SU & CHUN! OKAY I HAVE SOMETHING TO DREAM OF IN TAIWAN ALREADY 8DD

Okay la, I shall cherry alone already. Goodbye and take care of yourself ! if any retarded spammers come, mommy will deal with them when she comes back from Taiwan okay? BYEEE CHERRY D:

p/s : yeah, someone please murder the bloody non-pig-eater prime minister of ours for me thank you very much.
ppp/s : saveeeeeee energy, save earth!