I'm gonna be freezing in Taiwan for one whole week T^T
I can't contact back to Malaysia due to different networks.
I want to bring along the laptop but it doesn't belong to me so yeah.
Haih, I'm gonna abandon my Cherry for a week, plurk, Amigo, Vick-O-Fu (zmcow I have to pay don't know how much amount of fees!) & my twitter.
SOMEBODY UPDATE MY PLURK FOR ME? PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *humaneyes*
Now, let me take you with me on my journey to Times Square yesterday.
Firstly, I woke up late -_- thank god ying called me or I would still be having nightmare DD<
Late di nvm, then mother some more send my cousins to my aunt's hse before fetching me out.
Since I was late, I asked Fiffy & Ying to go there first since they waited for me SO BLOODY LONG & I AM STILL SO SORRY FOR THAT! Blame the bloody monkey who is haunting my room -_-
I met a fine pregnant woman who was heading to the same destination as me & it was her second time taking the train! Lucky woman cause she always drive. So nice to drive & not wait for the cow-ing long train to arrive. Then I reached my destination & rushed to the BIG CHRISTMAS TREE to meet up with Zie but no one was there! I walked around & around the tree but still no sign of them -_- I called Zie & she said she was near Esprit while I was near Starbucks (both opposite side). I turned around & saw Esprit but no sign of Zie -_- then she turned around & BAM! We spotted each other. How stupid can we be man.
Yeap, then waited for Mrs.Kim Jaejoong & Mrs.Park Jungsu to arrive but no sign of them, AT ALL!
& then we(me & Zie) decided to walk into S&J to see what they have but we only walked across the shop. The humans inside there must be wondering what's wrong with us. We came out & received a call at the exact same time! But it was from different humans of course. We then spotted the two of them & decided to hide from them but Zie Zie failed my plan /shootsdurianatzie.
We went for lunch at Hanguk Ramyeon & met the owner of the shop. She was a korean as we suspected. The food was not that bad ;D CHEESE-SE RAMYEON 8DD imma make them myself next time. Damn nice wei. Ate ddeokbukgi as well and it was alright. It felt like I was eating a piece of really really thick starch. Zie left us early cause she had to return to her work and then we went on to our fandom, My Star. Boy is that place still my heaven 8D
Finally got my Year Of Us! Gosh, took me long enough though. And then Fie & Ying was debating with themselves whether to get the headphones or not untill the aunty also started to get headache. ROFL.
EEEEEKKKKK DD< met some unnecessary fans & it did annoyed some of us. Seriously la, you have to go all `OMG LOOK IT'S HEECHUL! -screamshisterically-` when you enter a shop that you know is selling stuffs that you want. Overrated much? I mean if you squeal for the first time it's okay,but if you're a regular customer & still doing that, I don't know about you guys but I seriously am annoyed with such fact.
Anyway, the two womans finally decided to get the headphones & then we were off to deciding where to go next -_- headache la trying to figure out where to go! The 3 of us was like lost humans trying to find our way back. But in the end we decided to head back cause it was raining. CATS & DOGS. I'm telling you, KL city hates us man. Each time we go, sure rain one! Never missed. Begok betul.
On our way back, we were stuck in the train with two homosexual, or should I call them `aqua` in the train. GOSH, I thought they were girls & then I saw no boobs & bam it hit me that they are actually guys, who is dressed up with woman's products. WOW. Then they were playing songs and the first song that we heard was "If I Were A Boy" - - Ironic much. Lol. Then I peeped at their product & it was from Paris Hilton. Damn do they know how to shop like a girl ;D
Overall, our trip was awesome! Oh yeah, Fie became our tester. Hahahaha!
Ying was trying to open her Y.O.U.
Taken by Zie.
She was thinking about Kak Z or A? IDK.
ppp/s : I am gonna miss all of you~
pppppp/s : Don't think that I am in another country & you can start slacking in saving the earth. REMEMBER TO SAVE EARTH KAYY? ;D


